Merry Christmas & Happy New Year – get involved in 2017!…December 21, 2016
We’d like to wish all members of the club and beyond a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
We’d like to get as many people as possible involved in sport in 2017, so watch this space for the following events:
• Come out on Sunday club cycles – there’s a group for everyone – fast or slow – Get in shape for:
The Saddle Up for Epilepsy Cycle – Saturday 25th February 2017 at Breaffy Sports Arena, Castlebar, Co. Mayo. 45km, 70km or 123km
• Watch out for more cycle training and duathlon events
• Spinning Continues! – In 2017 we’re organising the spinning in front of a large projector showing training videos & races to inspire you
• Swim stroke training – we’re planning on running some pool swim stroke sessions – designed for all abilities to hone your swim stroke
• A run goal – we’ll be giving details of a 5k and 10k run for everyone to use as a target to get fit in the New Year
If you have any requests for training or events we should all go to – please comment on the blog or Facebook
Have a great one!