5 great reasons why you should take on the #Humbert Challenge on August 7thMarch 3, 2016
1. A beautiful swim
The swim is in the gorgeous Callow Lake. Highly scenic and will be a great temperature by August the 7th (you’ll still need a wet-suit!)
2. A tough but gorgeous cycle
As well as experiencing first hand the beauty of County Mayo, the climb up the Windy Gap will test the best cyclists.
You won’t get much chance to experience the view from the top (see below) as you will then be plummeting at speed into Castlebar (take care!):
If you don’t fancy the climb and the 90km Half Iron Triathlon then why not opt for the Sprint Triathlon?
3. A gorgeous run
A challenging run, it presents athletes with an array of features and scenery.
4. The friendliest multi-sports events in Ireland
With years of experience in running these events; The Swinford Tri Sports & Humbert Challenge team make this the friendliest event on the Irish Multi-sports calendar
5. A range of options for all athletes
This year we are providing a range of options for individual athletes of all abilities as well as teams and duathletes.
• The Humbert Half Iron Challenge Triathlon
• The Humbert Challenge Sprint Triathlon
• The Humbert Challenge Duathlon
• The Humbert Challenge Half Iron Relay Team Challenge
• The Humbert Challenge Sprint Relay Challenge
There’s no excuse! ENTER NOW!